Ha Zaa

My photo
The Rants and Raves of a slightly neurotic, overly analytical, sometimes contradicting, and self procclaimed artist.

the best pic ever

the best pic ever
3d booya

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

At work

So I'm at work - waiting for a meeting at 3 . . . a meeting i was initially outraged over . . because well . . . how dare they require me to stay here until 4 for a meeting . . . and as i sit here and wait . . the time i had, this morning, allotted to catching up on paperwork and getting ahead . . well . . here i am . . bloggity blogging . .

i ate 2 - 100 calorie packs of twinkie's today . . yes i know . . but im craving . .CRAVING i tell you sugar . . . what to do . . i plan on having loads of beer today . . or should i just stick to bacardi and diet coke? one is cheap and smooth, the other is more expensive and easier on the 3 month fetus that has attached itself in the form of lipids to my rolling plains of a belly . .

i was supposed to run this morning . . i didn't . . how to force motivation on myself . . or is motivation that which cannot be forced . . i try to force my parents not to force me or my sisters to do brilliant grandiose things . . . it never works . . but motivation? it is something that eludes me eternally . . . i never know what change will induce motivation . . one day . . who knows . .

as for today - i look forward to drinks across the street and conversation with people.

i wonder if anyone will read this.

1 comment:

  1. what's that saying?? if you write it, ppl will read it.

    i 2nd your thoughts about motivation. :(

    ReplyDelete